New Baby Boy Card
Signature Dies – Sheep Family SD393
Nesting Square Dies – plain and scalloped
Nesting Circle Dies – plain
A4 card – white, blue polka dot, blue linen.
Offcuts of card – cream
15cm square card blank – white
Glue or double sided tape
Pinflair glue gel
Distress ink – old paper
1. Die cut 4 plain edge squares from white card (5cm square) and mat onto scalloped edge squares cut from blue linen card.
2. Cut a piece of polka dot card to measure 14.5cm square. Distress the edges with ink and then fix to the card front.
3. Use foam pads to fix the 4 squares in place on the card front.
4. Cut the sheep family die twice from cream card and use just the lambs for this card. Ink the edges of the lambs for definition, then fix one lamb in the centre of each square.
5. Finally, print off a sentiment using your computer, cut out using the circle dies and add to the centre of the card.