Horse and Foal Good Luck Card
Nesting Oval Dies
A4 Card – cream, maroon, Kraft and tan
15cm square stepper card blank – cream
Glue or double sided tape
Pinflair glue gel
Distress ink – brushed corduroy
1. Print off the pony topper sheet and a watercolour backing paper from the CD, and cut out the largest image from the topper sheet.
2. Mat the topper image onto a maroon oval.
3. Cut a piece of the backing paper 14cm square, ink the edges and mat onto maroon card. Use foam pads to fix to the body of the card.
4. Add the topper oval to the centre of the card as shown and then cut out one of the larger horseshoe embellishments from the sheet and add using glue gel.
5. Die cut the picket fence in Kraft card and glue across the topper oval.
6. Cut out and decoupage the pony’s head on top of the fence.
7. Finally, add the sentiment and die cut horses to the step as shown.